Les Terrasses de l'Arago
Chardonnay de nos Nuits
- Low-altitude stony soils of alluvial origin, in the heart of Roussillon, between the Mediterranean Sea and Corbières.
- Annual ritual, the nocturnal harvest of Chardonnay helps preserve the freshness and quality of the grapes.
- With 1/3 ageing on fine lees, this Chardonnay is characterised by its pear and floral aromas, all enhanced with a touch of hazelnut.
- Awarded 88pts at Decanter World Wine Awards
- Silver Medal at Berliner Wine Trophy 2020