PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Cookies": refers to a text file stored in a User's terminal that is used to store information about the User;
"Personal Data": means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number (such as cookies or IP address), location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
"Partners": refers to the various service providers, whether for processing Your orders, product delivery, after-sales service, the provision of technological services, advertising, social networks, etc. Regulation on Personal Data": refers together to European Regulation No. 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "RGPD") and local laws relating to the protection of personal data (in France: in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, as amended);
"Site": refers to the website accessible at the URL address https://www.terrasses-arago.fr;
"You", "Your" or "User": refers to (i) the visitor to the Les Terrasses de l’Arago Site, i.e. the person browsing the Site without having created a customer account or placed an order, (ii) the prospect of Les Terrasses de l’Arago, i.e. the person who has created a customer account but has not yet ordered products, and (iii) the customer of Les Terrasses de l’Arago, i.e. the person who has placed an order via the Site.
- Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Customer relationship management and product order management:
Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, i.e. concerning orders, transport, deliveries, payment, invoices, accounting, follow-up of the "customer relationship", such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, etc...;
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of Les Terrasses de l’Arago or the performance of the contract with the data subject.
Management of marketing actions and commercial prospecting:
The legal basis for this processing is, depending on the case, the legitimate interest of Les Terrasses de l’Arago, the execution of the contract with the person concerned or the consent of the person concerned (in particular for sending commercial offers by email to visitors and prospects).
Management of requests for exercise of rights and obligations, claims of visitors, prospects and customers:
Manage Your comments and customer opinions on the Site and/or on the web pages that we publish and host on social networks.
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, Les Terrasses de l’Arago’s legal obligation, Les Terrasses de l’Arago’s legitimate interest or the execution of the contract with the person concerned.
- personal data collected
We collect the Personal Data that You voluntarily declare to us during the creation of Your personal account, namely: Your surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number.
We also collect and process the following Personal Data:
- The following Data relating to the monitoring of your commercial relationship with our company: products ordered, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery and/or billing address(es), telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking number, shipment status, etc...) purchase history, return of products correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service, customer exchanges and comments, person(s) in charge of customer relations, etc...
- The Data necessary for i) carrying out loyalty, canvassing and promotional actions, ii) organising and processing contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered iii) Data relating to Your contributions (opinions on products contained or the Site).
The collection and processing of this Personal Data on the Site is mainly intended to allow the management of Your orders. The collection and transmission of certain Personal Data is mandatory and others optional, and indicated as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, we also collect and process Personal Data relating to your browsing and your behaviour on the Site: your IP address, the pages visited, etc.
- the recipients of your personal data
The recipients of Your Personal Data collected on our Site are first and foremost the persons duly authorized within Les Terrasses de l’Arago for the processing of Your orders and the management of customer relations.
- Our providers of means of payment or payment security;
- Our delivery service providers and carriers;
- Our IT service providers;
- Our service provider specialising in the collection and processing of Customer notices;
- Our service provider specialising in the management of abandoned shopping baskets;
- Our service provider enabling video recording of customers' browsing on the Site in order to keep a record of anomalies and bugs in the event of a complaint made by customers;
- Our affiliation partners;
- Our partner for programmatic advertising;
- Our provider used for online virtual assistance;
- Our partners for sending promotional emails and promotion on our Site;
- Our partners for retargeting advertising;
- Social networks;
- Traffic and navigation analysis tools.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to Partners who may be located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as European Union countries (notably the United States). Les Terrasses de l’Arago ensures that such transfers are subject to appropriate safeguards.
Finally, Les Terrasses de l’Arago may be led to transmit Your data to third parties when it receives a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- data retention
- Visitor and Prospect Data:Prospect Data are kept in current archives (i.e. accessible on a regular basis by the relevant departments of Les Terrasses de l’Arago) for 3 years from the last contact of the prospect.
In all cases, You may at any time revoke your consent and ask to unsubscribe from the Les Terrasses de l’Arago Newsletter by clicking on the link contained in the messages sent to you. In this case, your Personal Data will be destroyed within a maximum period of 1 month from your request to unsubscribe.
- Customer account data: Customer Account Data is kept for the duration strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship.
Beyond the duration of the commercial relationship with the customer, certain data may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code).
At the end of this 8-year period, Les Terrasses de l’Arago may contact the Customer again to find out whether he/she wishes to continue receiving commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from the Customer, the data will be archived if necessary, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code.
- Security measures
Les Terrasses de l’Arago’s computer systems are subject to physical and software protection in accordance with the state of the art and physical and electronic data backup procedures are implemented. The same level of protection is imposed by Les Terrasses de l’Arago on its subcontractors.
- rights of individuals with regard to the data collected
You may exercise your right to object to processing operations carried out for commercial prospecting purposes. If You are concerned by canvassing by email, You can also modify or unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link "Unsubscribe" present in each newsletter.
You can define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of Your Personal Data after your death. These guidelines are general or specific.
You may also request to exercise your right to portability, to the extent applicable, in order to receive Personal Data in an open and machine-readable format.
Finally, for any other claim, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL).
These rights can be exercised directly: by e-mail to the address indicated below in Communicating with Les Terrasses de l’Arago.
- Contact Les Terrasses de l’Arago
Cookies collected by Les Terrasses de l’Arago
- Optimize the presentation of our Site according to your terminal's display preferences (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software on your terminal.
- Allow users to access reserved and personal areas on our Site, such as their personal account based on the information they provided when they created their account. By doing so, the user accesses personalized content or content that is reserved for him/her.
- Memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (access to your account / your preferences).
- To implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to log in after a certain period of time.
If your browser software is set to accept cookies on your device, cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed will always be stored on your device.
You can set your browser software to:
- offer you the possibility to accept or reject cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored;
- systematically reject the storage of cookies on your device.
If you choose to refuse to save cookies in your terminal or if you delete the cookies saved there, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to set up your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
Under the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Settings.
Click the Show Files button.
Go to the browser Tools tab and select the Options
menu In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Show Cookies
In your browser, choose Edit > Preferences.
Click Show Cookies.
Click the Tools menu icon.
Click the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section.
Click the Show Cookies button.