Champagne MANGIN & Fils
Champagne MANGIN & Fils Vintage 2015
- In the heart of the Champagne vineyards, the MANGIN et Fils house has been cultivating its Pinot Meunier vines since the first half of the 20th century on the slopes of the Marne valley. Long criticised, this fantastic grape variety offers divinely fruity fragrances and allows the production of very balanced Champagne.
- The estate has been HVE (High Environmental Value) certified for its sustainable viticulture since 2019.
- Made from a single vintage, this Champagne highlights the peculiarities of this exceptional year. The year 2015 was marked by a mild and wet winter, followed by a relatively dry spring and summer, for the harvest at the end of August which allowed the harvest of excellent Pinot Meuniers.
- Ageing for 5 years in the cellar rounds out and enriches its aromas to make them more vinous.
- The nose is acidulous, the aromas of citrus fruits (grapefruit, candied lemon) blend harmoniously with notes of dried flowers (verbena). The mouth is all in freshness while delicacy, one finds there with the same harmony the aromas present on the nose.