Champagne MANGIN & Fils
Champagne MANGIN & Fils Brut
- In the heart of the Champagne vineyards, the MANGIN et Fils house has been cultivating its Pinot Meunier vines since the first half of the 20th century on the slopes of the Marne valley. Long criticised, this fantastic grape variety offers divinely fruity fragrances and allows the production of very balanced Champagne.
- The estate has been HVE (High Environmental Value) certified for its sustainable viticulture since 2019.
- This Brut Champagne, exclusively made from Pinot Meunier, is the vintage of the year mixed with 20% of the reserve wine of the previous year. It reveals aromas of fleshy yellow fruits (peach), followed by notes of dried fruits and pastry aromas.
- Gold Medal at Concours International de Féminalises 2019
- Silver Medal at Concours International de Lyon 2019
- Awarded 89pts at Decanter World Wine Awards