Champagne MANGIN & Fils
Champagne MANGIN & Fils Brut Nature
- In the heart of the Champagne vineyards, the MANGIN et Fils house has been cultivating its Pinot Meunier vines since the first half of the 20th century on the slopes of the Marne valley. Long criticised, this fantastic grape variety offers divinely fruity fragrances and allows the production of very balanced Champagne.
- The estate has been HVE (High Environmental Value) certified for its sustainable viticulture since 2019.
- Based on Brut, this Champagne is a pure Pinot Meunier with no added sugar. It is thus characterised by its freshness and by a slightly more marked acidity. Its notes of citrus (grapefruit) and dried flowers (honeysuckle) complete a nice length in the mouth.
- Silver Medal at Concours International de Féminalises 2019
- Warded 88pts at Decanter World Wine Awards